[IP] Test Strip Supplier in Michigan

I know someone mentioned this before, but I've been unable to find it
searching the archives.  I'm looking for a new supplier of test strips in
Michigan, one who deals with BC/BS.  I've been getting my supplies from
Michigan Diabetes Supplies, but lately they seem to be having real problems
with getting the order correct.  And, they're constantly telling me they
need a new prescription (since July) and I've personally faxed it to them
and they've contacted my doctor's office.   Every time I place an order
they want my info all over again and they tell me they're just updating
their records (every month????).   Thanks.