Re: [IP] What to drink - non-diet soda

Joshua LOVES Fresca.  It is a carbonated grapefruit 'soda' but has no fat, no
carbs, no cholesterol, no additives, just grapefruit juice and carbonated
water.  Josh considers it as a soda.  He is also now enjoying Diet Dr.
Pepper.  Believe it or not but this is my hubby's favorite soda, and he does
not like diet anything, except the Dr. P.

Just a suggestion.  Oh, as for juices have you tried the new Diet V8 Splash.
This is GREAT!  I love the taste.  They use Splenda.  And it is only 4 carbs
for 8 ounces.  There are about 4 different flavors that I have found so far.

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua