[IP] Famous people with diabetes

Hello all.  I am in the process of helping to plan an event for world
diabetes day on November 14th.  I was wondering if anyone could come up
with the name(s) of someone with diabetes in Massachusetts or the Boston
area - I was trying to think if there were any sports stars or anyone
else "high-profile".   Any help would be much appreciated.  (you can
email me here or personally at email @ redacted Thanks, Brooke

Choose an Internet access plan right for you -- try MSN! Click Here