[IP] Re: idigest V6 #724 - Paradigm to 508

>>> I have been pumping for 19 years, have had minimed pumps since the
beginning. My
insurance finally gave in for a new one, I was still wearing the 506 and
went to the new paradium, I don't like it, am thinking of going to the 508
which minimed will exchange for me.  <snip> Jan >>>

I too have been pumping 19 years but started with the CPI/Lilly pumps, then
to MiniMed 506 in '92, and now the 507C. I will upgrade to a 508 when the
time demands. Since you are used to the 506, I think the transition to a 508
will feel pretty familiar but with many more advances. I'd say go for it. It
would be similar to using the same model car but with many improvements. You
can use the same reservoirs and infusion sets you used with the 506 as well.

Age seldom arrives smoothly or quickly, it is more often a succession of