How much insulin does the Paradium pump hold? I have been waiting for that
one also

-------Original Message-------

From: email @ redacted
Date: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 08:14:38 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V6 #724

members and supporters in industry. Your tax deductible donation

Please help, I need some input on my decision on what to do. I have been
pumping for 19 years, have had minimed pumps since the beginning. My
insurance finally gave in for a new one, I was still wearing the 506 and
went
to the new paradium, I don't like it, am thinking of going to the 508 which
minimed will exchange for me. Am I making a mistake?? I don't like that it
holds such little insulin, I feel like I am always changing sites before I
need too. And I've had 3 no delivery alarms for no reason that I could find.

So I don't feel like I can trust the paradium when per say I am gone away
from home, what happens then?? their responce to that ? was you should
always
carrry supplies with you, OK I undstand that if you are going overnight or
something, but just a day out, that is one of the wonderful things about
pumping, is that you can go and not have to make sure you have all the
backup
up that you may need. Back to my first ?? all you out there that have worn
the 508 and have changed to the paraidum which one do you like best? Please
email me email @ redacted I would appreciate your imput as Minimed wants to
know what I want to do, they have been very patient with me in this decision
Thanks Jan

[demime 0.98e removed an attachment of type Image/jpeg]