[IP] Nashville? not specifically dm related

If you live or have lived in the Nashville area I'd like to hear from you.  You
can email me privately at email @ redacted  My job is downsizing soon
and I have been offered a position at our Brentwood (just S of Nashville)
corporate office.  I have never been to Nashville- we live in the Tampa Bay
area.  We hate FL weather, tourists, and the congestion of our area.  What are
the areas outside of Nashville like?  Are there good doctors and hospitals to
be found in the Brentwood area?  Crime rate, population density, 911 response,
medical care, school system, pollution, etc... I need to know about all these
things.  Are there places on the web maybe where I could look this up?  Thanks!