Re: [IP] What to drink - non-diet soda

     Same here. I hated diet drinks. I tasted Tab once and thought I would
gag! Then Diet Pepsi came out. I didn't like it until exposing my taste buds
to it repeatedly. After a few days I drank diet stuff exclusively. I now use
saccharin in my iced tea and probably would like Tab now since it had
    You may want to start off with diet Doctor Pepper, or the Wal-Mart brand
diet Doctor Thunder. It seems to have the least diet taste. Also try other
different brands that use different sweeteners like Diet-Rite who doesn't
use Aspartame. There is even a sugar-free Tang now.

Cody S. Alderson