Re: [IP] Alcohol consumption and diabetes

""Speaking of this topic, don't you all think it great that Michelob has this new diet beer named Ultra?  only 2.6 g carb per bottle. ""

This stuff isn't too bad. We bought a six-pack - on a hot day it would be pretty refreshing but it won't replace the brown maple ale that is so good on a winter's night when we go to Double Daves to watch Star Trek with our buds.

Linda & Dax