[IP] What to drink - non-diet soda

<snip> what is the best thing to drink he will not drink diet soda and we
were big soda drinkers so now he is up set and cannot find
something to drink that he likes please give me suggestions any and all
dvice is appreciated. <snip>Arianna >>>

Try iced tea - with very little sugar if he won't use an artificial
sweetener. Juices are usually carb laden. (~_^)

I've learned that those who say they *know all about DM* know all they WANT
to know about DM