Re: [IP] Diabetes and Driving

In a message dated 10/22/02 8:43:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I have driven since I was 17 and am now an old lady. ;) (wanting to join the
> Red Hat society.) In '73 we took a 20-day vacation of 7,000 miles and I
> drove at least 4,000 of those miles. I do most of the driving now - hugsy
> likes to rest and I drive from the back seat anyway. ;)  But, when he's
> sitting in the passenger seat snoring away, I'm very glad I'm at the wheel.
> I feel much safer! YMMV (~_^)

I know You and your hugsband  Marv. You should point out Marv was a truck
driver and I for one would not want to drive with any old ladies if I could
avoid it. Please don't listen to me I can't figure out why I am answering one
of Jan's posts at 3:30 AM. OH! 65 no wonder Please disregard al I have said
hear pass the OJ Roger C