[IP] other fast acting insulin analogues?

>>>Velosulin was indeed a buffered regular insulin. We used to use it in
before we had Humalog. It was felt to be more stable than regular regular.

Anne Geller RN, CDE>>>

Velosulin didn't start out buffered - but pure pork. I used Lilly Regular
(beef/pork) in my first pumps and got a couple of infections (I'm sure that
one 10-day site didn't contribute to it - lol) and endo changed me to V. I
used it until it went *Human*, then later was buffered to not occlude in
pumps. I used it for 14 years in my first 3 pumps. Now I use Humalog (4
yrs). Life sure is diff. with the rapid-acting insulin - much better than
the wait-20-min-after-bolusing-to-eat days. (~_^)

I've got to simplify my life, even my carbohydrates are complex ~ Shoe