Re: [IP] Free Animas cartridges (reservoirs)

At 10/22/2002, 06:24 PM email @ redacted wrote:
>In a message dated 10/22/2002 12:08:04 PM Pacific Standard Time,
>email @ redacted writes:
> > There is a special IR port that allows you to download
> > information from your Animas pump into some software that will be
> available
> > soon.
>Thanks Sam for the info.  Is there a way to tell if my Animas has that port?

Here are the differences that I have found:
1. This pump has only been available for a few weeks. If you got your pump
any earlier than that, it's definitely not the IR model.
2. On the back, upper left of the IR pump it says: REF: IR1000. The
original model only says: REF: R1000.
3. Just to the right of the hole for the clip screw, there is a little blue
rectangle,  In this blue rectangle is a window, which will be used for data
4. On the IR model there is a barcode below the serial number. There was no
barcode on my old Animas pump.