Re: [IP] the look

Renee Said:

>I wasn't too shocked to hear her say she doesn't drive because
>"after all no diabetics should be behind the wheel of a car". What a >sad
>sad commentary on how the mother's views of her daughter's >condition had
>handicapped them both.

Just had to add my two cents here.  I don't drive or do a lot of things that
most people think I should be able to do.  It hasn't been either of my
parents' influence that made me like this.  It was my doctor's.

My doctors have contacted my schools, my employers and the registry of motor
vehicles, and told them that I was completely incapable of doing a lot of
things (including drive a vehicle) *because I am a diabetic*.  (Yes, I know,
I have other medical issues, but my point is, they were not mentioned by
these doctors.  Just the D.)

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted
AIM:  jspock1