[IP] Re: allergy to tape after 1 1/2 years of pumping??

In a message dated 22/10/02 8:16:43 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 Is it possible to suddenly acquire an allergy to this tape after almost 1
 1/2 years of pumping using the same sets, tape, etc. with no problem?   >>

My understanding of allergies is that they can develop at any time, at any
age.  My oldest child was either born with, or developed in the first few
weeks of life, allergies.  So I've always tried to read all I can and learn
all I can about allergies.  The misinformation amongst doctors about
allergies can be as bad as it is about diabetes control.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8  -- who also has a seriously elevated IgE, but I
have no clue what she is allergic to.