Re: [IP] Re: The Look

Moira - WOW - you could have sat around for a year and thought up great
things to say to a person that would say something like this person said to
you and still not have come up with as great a comeback as you did on the
spur of the moment!  (Took me a while to say that - but you get my drift).
That was great!   Not only should that women have shut up then and there -
but she'd be well advised never to speak again if that's the kind of stuff
she's spouting!   Good for you!  Tammy

n a message dated 10/22/02 8:58:24 AM Pacific Daylight Time,