[IP] Re: "Tooo-bing"

On 10/22/02 7:50 AM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>
wrote:

> No Kidding!  So what if your tubing's showing? When I have my granddaughter
> her tubing shows and I WANT people to ask me about it because it gives me the
> opportunity to "educate" them.  My granddaughter is "special" because of her
> "tubing".  She and all our kids or adults with diabetes are special and what
> makes them special is the fact that they can and do accept and handle their
> diabetes without a blink of the eye.  Not every kid would accept their
> diabetes the way Emma has.  She's a very tiny little girl with the longest
> most beautiful honey blonde hair that's never been cut, angelic face, long
> beautiful arms and legs who has the burden of D and a mild form of CP that
> affects her walking and balance, running and climbing, who handles these
> burdens like an "old soul" which I think she is.  God bless all our children!

I don't care a jot who may see my tubing, but I would get either caught in
doorways, kitchen knobs, or my Pommies would say "NEW TOY!!".... I myself
tuck it into my undies for practical reasons.

--
IBook, iPod, iPump, BG meter, Cables, PDA,....Yeah, I'm ready to go
now......

Jenny Sutherland
http://www.wyldcelt.com