Re: [IP] Other fast acting insulin analogs?

In a message dated 10/22/2002 4:46:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< >It seems that there are a fair number of people that can't use one or
 other for various reasons.   Having only one available option for an
 in the pump seems to be risky should problems develop with it.>>>
I myself have switched to Novolog. It's is working wonderfully for me, much
better than Humalog, but similar to Velosulin BR - only much faster.
    Jan G.

Hey, guys!!! Watch to whom you credit a post to. I did NOT write the above,
that is part of the message I responded to. Please be aware of what is cut
and left and attributed. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated. No YMMV -
no nuthin' else - just be careful of the words you put in others' mouths. I
get into enough troubles on my own! :-(((

Jan (~_^)