Re: [IP] Re: Re: allergy to tape after 1 1/2 years of pumping??

--- email @ redacted wrote:
>  I'm curious if certain parts of a
> person's body could have an
> allergic reaction to something while other parts of
> the body do not.
I first used the soft set. After 6 months I would
occasionally get a red itchy rectangle where the tabs
were. I started using iv3000 tape first, that lasted
about 6 months. Then I had a bad bout of poison ivy
and my sites were continuously irritated. after
pumping a year and a half I switched to quick sets and
haven't (knock on wood)had any irritation for the past
year. He may be just sensitive at this time, but if it
persisting consider different methods.meg

Do you Yahoo!?