Re: [IP] Re: Re: allergy to tape after 1 1/2 years of pumping??

--- email @ redacted wrote:
>  I'm curious if certain parts of a
> person's body could have an
> allergic reaction to something while other parts of
> the body do not.
I first used the soft set. After 6 months I would
occasionally get a red itchy rectangle where the tabs
were. I started using iv3000 tape first, that lasted
about 6 months. Then I had a bad bout of poison ivy
and my sites were continuously irritated. after
pumping a year and a half I switched to quick sets and
haven't (knock on wood)had any irritation for the past
year. He may be just sensitive at this time, but if it
persisting consider different methods.meg