Re: [IP] Other fast acting insulin analogs?

In a message dated 10/22/2002 4:46:41 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< >It seems that there are a fair number of people that can't use one or the
 other for various reasons.   Having only one available option for an insulin
 in the pump seems to be risky should problems develop with it.>>>
I myself have switched to Novolog. It's is working wonderfully for me, much
better than Humalog, but similar to Velosulin BR - only much faster.
    Jan G.