[IP] Other fast acting insulin analogs?

>>>It seems that there are a fair number of people that can't use one or the
other for various reasons.   Having only one available option for an insulin
in the pump seems to be risky should problems develop with it.>>>

It's not all *that* risky - I used Lilly Regular (beef/pork) for my first
year of pumping, then used Velosulin pure pork and upgraded to Velosulin BR
later all over the following 15 years. Then Humalog came out and I started
using it in '98. For the few people who use U500 Reg. that is neither H nor
N. (~_^)

Diabetes does not mean limiting yourself, it means monitoring yourself ~
Cindy Lattimer, IPer