Re: [IP] Re: Re: allergy to tape after 1 1/2 years of pumping??

I wasn't going to respond to this note but this morning Joshua woke up and
said that his new site, on his outer thigh (first time having it there and
getting THE BEST BGs ever) was starting to itch.  He said it started to itch
last night.  I'm curious if certain parts of a person's body could have an
allergic reaction to something while other parts of the body do not.  He
usually uses his tummy and upper hiney with no reaction or itching.  Now
using the leg for the first time and it itches??!!!  Oh he is coming up on 3
years of pumping.

mom to Joshua