RE: [IP] Other fast acting insulin analogs?

Way back "in the day" I used something called Velocolin, which I believe was
a regular insulin buffered so that it would work in the pump without
clogging up.  I had the typical considerations found with MDI using regular
insulin, like bolusing half an hour before meals, longer peak times, etc.
If it is still made, it might work for someone having trouble with the fast
acting analogs.