[IP] Free Animas cartridges (reservoirs)

I have 8 boxes of Animas cartridges (reservoirs) to dispose of. I'd like to
give them to some people who have a real need and don't have insurance. I
would prefer to split these 8 boxes between at least 2 people.

Please note that these are the "old style" cartridges that don't have the
"green dot" on the packaging. If you've been told to specifically get the
cartridges with the "green dot" these won't work for you. Because of a
specific problem with my new IR Animas pump, I've had to convert to the
"green dot" cartridges and can no longer use these older ones.

Please write to me privately at: email @ redacted, not to the list. Thanks.