Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:42:40 -0400
From: email @ redacted
Subject:Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 10:42:40 -0400
From: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] the look

No Kidding!  So what if your tubing's showing? When I have my
granddaughter her
tubing shows and I WANT people to ask me about it because it gives me the
opportunity to "educate" them.  My gra! nddaughter is "special" because
of her
"tubing".  She and all our kids or adults with diabetes are special and
what
makes them special is the fact that they can and do accept and handle
their
diabetes without a blink of the eye.  Not every kid would accept their
diabetes
the way Emma has.  She's a very tiny little girl with the longest most
beautiful
honey blonde hair that's never been cut, angelic face, long beautiful
arms and
legs who has the burden of D and a mild form of CP that affects her
walking and
balance, running and climbing, who handles these burdens like an "old
soul"
which I think she is.  God bless all our children!

Tammy, mom to Joely, dx'd 1970; g-ma to Emma, dx'd 2001; both pumping
7-18-02