Re: [IP] halloween candy carb count

> For those of you who are carb counters, or insulin
> pumpers... I thought this info might come in handy
> with Halloween fast approaching.
> Please click on the link below:
> http://www.childrenwithdiabetes.com/download/HalloweenCandy.doc

hey!  terrific. :)  i did notice when buying halloween candy that the candy
companies are more and more often putting the nutritional information on the
packages containing the treat-sized candy.
the info there is probably just for the american packaged halloween candy,
i'm guessing, since there are a number of things i don't recognize, and
other candies that i'm used to seeing up here, but don't find on the list.

any canucks want to share what they bolus (or how they bolus) for a crispy

liz -  in ottawa, eating popcorn, listening to the cure, and trying to
finish off this dratted assignment that's due in 6 hours.