[IP] Re: Re: allergy to tape after 1 1/2 years of pumping??

Hi Barbara,
I experienced the allergy problem after I started on the pump. I was using the sofsets at the time. MM sent me some different tapes and a couple of Bard wipes, etc. as samples to try.
The Bard did the trick. It is a protective barrier.  Now I am using the Quicksets, and I still use the Bard. I found that it can be ordered from the Eckerd Drug where it is cheaper that ordering it from MM. It is a ostemy supply.

BTW, you can develop an allergy any time.

"Barbara Pancari" <email @ redacted> writes