Re: [IP] the look

No Kidding!  So what if your tubing's showing? When I have my granddaughter her tubing shows and I WANT people to ask me about it because it gives me the opportunity to "educate" them.  My granddaughter is "special" because of her "tubing".  She and all our kids or adults with diabetes are special and what makes them special is the fact that they can and do accept and handle their diabetes without a blink of the eye.  Not every kid would accept their diabetes the way Emma has.  She's a very tiny little girl with the longest most beautiful honey blonde hair that's never been cut, angelic face, long beautiful arms and legs who has the burden of D and a mild form of CP that affects her walking and balance, running and climbing, who handles these burdens like an "old soul" which I think she is.  God bless all our children!

Tammy, mom to Joely, dx'd 1970; g-ma to Emma, dx'd 2001; both pumping 7-18-02