Re: [IP] A1C's

>>>My endo appointment is next Friday. <snip> I will go in either tomorrow
or Thursday to have it done. <snip> Adriana >>>

Not knowing for sure what someone else's *next* is, I read the above as next
Friday being Nov. 1 (as opposed to *this* Friday, 10/25). If so, what you
are doing is very wise. IF next Friday is 10/25, call today and have the
orders called in to the lab and have it done today so the results can be at
the dr's by the app't.

Isn't it something how we can gain more backbone when we hear of others
doing it and know we truly are right? (~_^)

I shut off my PC w/o going to Start - unplugged overnight and VOILA! it
*seems* to be working correctly now - except for the keyboard operator whose
hugsband says needs an attitude adjustment button on the pump. ;)