Re: [IP] A1C's

My endo appointment is next Friday. I went to see a new internist about a
month ago and she felt that it would be appropriate to have my a1c checked
before my appointment. I will go in either tomorrow or Thursday to have it
done. That way my endo will get the results. I am going to make a point and
TELL (not ask) my endo that I want to do my blood work BEFORE the appointment
so that we can go over it. That is the only suggestion that I have. If it
were not for my new wonderful internist I wouldn't have the guts to ask for
it. Good luck!

dxd 1981 at age 7, pumping 1992-2000  mm 506/507 and 8/12/02 paradigm