[IP] Re: D-Tron Plus

<i>Does anyone think that the new D-tron is significantly better.
That back up pump sounds pretty good but other than that I am still leaning
towards the Deltec. Also would not mind not having to wait but since this is
going to be a permanent fixture for 5+ years I don't want to get the lesser
one for the sake of a month. I guess, I don't even want to get the lesser
one so I can have a backup. I would like to hear about service problems? Are
there a lot of them?</i>

Out of curiousity, what makes you think the D-TRON+ is the lesser of the two

pumping 4 yrs on H-Tron+, leaning towards a D-TRON+