[IP] D-Tron Plus

Could not stick around at the chat last night. I will  read the transcript
later today. Does anyone think that the new D-tron is significantly better.
That back up pump sounds pretty good but other than that I am still leaning
towards the Deltec. Also would not mind not having to wait but since this is
going to be a permanent fixture for 5+ years I don't want to get the lesser
one for the sake of a month. I guess, I don't even want to get the lesser
one so I can have a backup. I would like to hear about service problems? Are
there a lot of them?

Thanks for any input.
Sue dx 2/2002