[IP] the look

Maureen wrote:
>"Maureen" (said in the tone that only my mother has,like she is
> slightly exasperated by me and knows it ishopeless).  She has since
> given up commenting, and Ijust get "the look" now.  I might be 24, but
> I think Iwill always get "the look" from her at times.

wow i am sufficiently past 24 to be almost qualified as an adult....hell my
mother had 3 kids and one driving when she was my age....and I STILL GET THAT
LOOK!!!!  What is so WRONG with a little tubing showing???  i mean, if
Madonna can wear her BRA on stage, and Brittni Spears can wear some barbie
clothes she found in the garbage can, then why can't my damn tubing hang out?
 and that is what it is, TUBING..SAY IT!! TUBING!!!...it is
not...my...my....string....It isn't like it is a TAMPON string hanging

sigh...I hear ya "maureen"