Re: [IP] DTronPlus

In a message dated 10/21/02 9:48:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> I don't think it is the one writing their documentation, maybe it's the one
> designing their webpages.  If they knew ANYTHING about pumps they would be
> aware that the H-tron shows the amount of insulin remaining.  But then,
> maybe it is just the display on the D-tron that is always on showing units
> left?   I tried the old D-tron and I don't remember it showing units left,
> but I seem to recall it always being on.
> George

George D-tron does not give a reading on the screen telling how much is left.
It will tell you how much you have pumped per day. It starts at 12:00AM and
keeps a count. You can see the cartridge and get a fair guess. There are
lines on the glass cartridge. The pump gives you a A1 error when you get down
to 20 units left. I use the screen as a watch as it has the time on at all
times, so you are correct the screen has the time and basil rate on until you
scroll the screen for a different funtion.I would like to know the amount
left, but it is not a big deal to me. I change my set or cartridge as needed.
I sometime change when I get a low warning with 20 units left. I tall depends
on how the set is working and hod my #'s are. I have even used a needle to
remove the 20 units, and put them in my spare bottle. (cheep Scott) Roger C
(dx 12/1/47 pm 5/7/00) hockey puck in tow