Re: [IP] DTronPlus

On 10/21/02 10:43 PM, "Artorius Rex" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Whoever is writing their documentation is smoking somethin' other than
> tobacco. I know you asked about MM pumps, but the Animas pumps also display
> remaining insulin in the cartridge.   Granted, it's only accurate +/- 5 units,
> but it's close enough to know it's about time to change.
> --- email @ redacted wrote:
>> Just a quick question for all the 508 users.  The new D-Tronplus website say
>> the the dtronplus is the only pump that displays the amount of insulin left
>> in the cartridge.  Does the 508 not display the amount left??  I'm pretty
>> sure I remember it did when I tried it!!

I don't think it is the one writing their documentation, maybe it's the one
designing their webpages.  If they knew ANYTHING about pumps they would be
aware that the H-tron shows the amount of insulin remaining.  But then,
maybe it is just the display on the D-tron that is always on showing units
left?   I tried the old D-tron and I don't remember it showing units left,
but I seem to recall it always being on.