RE: [IP] PUMP!!! _it's coming!!!!!

Not sure what you're smoking, ;-) but that statement could not be farther
from the truth. As a secondary-primary (oxymoron?) caregiver to Lindsey, I
assure you that both Pat and myself feel much of the elation and anguish
this 'life-changing unit can bring".>>>

Ain't smokin' nuthin' 'cept fumin' due to the dialysis center removing my
name from the chair I require and allowing others to use when they had to
purposely dig it out of storaage just for me!! ;)  Anyhoo - my point still
was, that mom MADE her son settle down cuz he was just tooooooo
overexhuberant/happy about receiving his pump. She evidently had NO clue
what it was doing for him. YMMV???? (~_^)

Jan - still procrastinating on deliberately crashing her PC and
reinstalling - ewwwwwwwww - I HATE when that happens :-(