Re: [IP] Good news!

Congrats!!  I went to see my doc today so I'll know my *number* in a few
days.  Chet said you wanted to know how I was doing.  So far, pretty good.
I need to go through about another month to see just how things work.  Even
with shots, I would be great for two weeks and rotten for on and a half and
anywhere in between for the rest of the time.

I'm getting more comfortable with the whole process.  Changing sites is much
easier  and doesn't take so long and my heart doesn't stop when the pump
beeps for any reason!!

I really appreciate your support, and, of course, that of your father.

Joanne T