Re: [IP] A1C's

I get blood drawn, couple tubes worth for A1c and a few other things.  He gives me the slip when I go and then I do it for the next visit.  Right now I don't have a doctor and apparently don't have an Endo till I get a re-refferal, which if ya ain't got a doc you can't really get.  I'll have to go see a doc on call.
  I called my endo to make an appaointment to get hooked to my pump and they said since I missed my last appointment I have to get referred again!!!  And I need to ASAP to get on the pump!!!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)