[IP] 0.1 bolus

I know this is off the subject, but I saw that some of you were talking
about a 0.1 bolus being too large.  We have also had this problem.  We
dilute Maverick's humalog 50/50 with sterile diluent provided by Lilly.
Most of the pumps have a setting for U50, I believe.  Anyways, that is the
equivelant to a bolus of 0.05 with undiluted humalog.  Just thought you
might like to know.  Any questions, just ask.