Re: [IP] A1C's

In a message dated 10/21/02 3:27:31 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 I have two questions:
 1) When do you have your A1C done in relation to your regular
 appointments with your doc?

****hmmm....i always get mine done at the same time of the visit.  literally
i went to the doctor on friday (just my general practioner) who is in the
same facility as my endo...and as soon as i walk into the room and start
chatting with the nurse...is when they prick my finger!  it usually takes 6
minutes or so and i get the results right then
who still gets blood taken?  i honestly though that everyone did the same
thing, just a finger prick and it was done...
hope this helps...
pumping since 04-01 with my JETT :-)