[IP] Medicaid

On 10/21/02 12:50 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> I was wondering if MiniMed accepted Medicaid?  I have called and left a
> message several times with customer sales and even a manager without any
> help so far.  I know that they accept Medicare, but was not sure about
> Medicaid.  Does anyone know for sure?
> Thanks,
Minimed out here does. Mainly in CA the Medicaid system has a co inurer for
DME. This 'secondary' insurance is who pays for the pump and its supplies.

Your better bet would be to call the minimed insurance people and have them
do to deeds with the Medicaid people. They are well trained and ready for

Pocket PC users use Windows CE, Home users use ME, and business users use
NT. So, if you are using windows, you can get into CE ME NT which can become
very heavy.

Jenny Sutherland