RE: [IP] A1C's

	My doc gives me the lab orders for the next visit 3 months down the
road when I see him.  I usually try to get the bloodwork done a week before
the next visit.

	I agree, it doesn't make a lot of sense to see the doctor when he or
she has no test data in hand.  But, my doc also downloads my pump data and
meter data (I keep a very complete Accu-Chek Complete diary), so he could
probably guess my A1c just from those charts.

This electronic message transmission contains information from the Company that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged.
The information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be
aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to the address listed in the "From:" field.