Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 14:47:14 -0500
From: "Mike Swaithes" <email @ redacted>
Subject: RE: [IP] Doesn't this beat all?

This doesn't sound like the Animas organization I have
come to know. On
grounds is PacifiCare denying the Animas pump? You
have said in your
that the .1 unit adjustments of the Paradigm are too
large. What's
PacifiCare's response to that? I would talk to someone
at the Animas
corporate office. They don't give up like this. I'll
bet your email is
already swirling around in PA.

Mike Swaithes
Dad to Alicia 9 & Lindsey (Z) 12, dx 5/98

Do you Yahoo!?