-----Original Message-----
From: gail d

I got a call this morning from the Animas sales rep
here in Colorado.  He called to give me the wonderful
(dripping with sarcasm) news that Animas has decided
against assisting me in pursuing the next level of
appeals to PacifiCare.  The rep said to me "you are on
your own."

PacifiCare turned down my request for an Animas pump,
in favor of the Paradigm.  The Minimed pumps just
don't meet my needs - have had one for the last 10
years (now on 4th year of 507c).  Have NEVER been able
to get the basals right - a .1u adjustment makes them
too high or too low.  Never just right.  ARghhh.

Anyway - anyone else ever have this experience where
the pump company decides to give up before you are
ready to quit??

-gail in denver
Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11, pumping since 1985-ish.