Re: [IP] Doesn't this beat all?

> The Minimed pumps just don't meet my needs - have had one for the last 10
years (now on 4th year of 507c).  Have NEVER been able to get the basals right - a .1u
adjustment makes them  too high or too low. <

Keep fighting,  but couldn't you just dilute insulin or use U50 ( is that the same as diluting 1/2 and 1/2 ?)  so that eash .1 is really .05??  I really wouldn't know but it sounds like this should help you.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)