[IP] Strep Throat.....Ugggghhhh!!!

Heather started complaining of sore throat yesterday and so this morning I
made an appointment for her to be checked to make sure it wasnt strep..
because I dont know why my family was so blessed lol but everytime the kids
get a sore throat its always strep. Anyway My boys in the past year have had
their tonsils removed because of persistent strep throats. Well today was #3
for Heather this year so they set us up for a referral to an ENT to discuss
having her tonsils removed. I know what the procedure is .. but i'd like some
hints or suggestions on how we face surgery with Heather being on the pump. I
know when she had tubes put back in her ears in May she got so sick from the
anesthetic that we had to spend a night in the hospital which wasnt fun at
all. Anyone else's kids been through this? Thanks for the replies in advance.
Rochelle mom to Heather 13, dxd 11/2/01 pumping Animas 8/1/02, Brian 7,
Matthew 4 and wife to Bill in MO