Re: [IP] Re: It's Back I think

This is before my time as well (I've been on for about a month I think) so I'd
appreciate it if you could inform me of the details as well. Thank you.

Jacqui

Hi Jan and Jenny,
    Okay, this is obviously from before my time.  But could either of you
fill me in on the details?  Can respond privately if you prefer.  Jenny
knows, after living in Northern Ireland, I love a good story!

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8