Re: [IP] Medicaid and MiniMed Supplies

We were told Minimed doesnt accept medicaid. We are in MIssouri. But that's
okay with me because we wanted Animas and they were more then willing to
accept it. As to whether or not we were lied to.. I didnt investigate it or
do anymore checking.. It was kinda a sign to me that we were making the
right choice for Heather to get her Animas pump. Hope my information helps.
Rochelle mom to Heather 13, dxd 11/2/01 pumping Animas 8/1/02 Brian 7 and
Matthew 4 wife to Bill in MO