[IP] Re: Where do your kids, ages 4-7, put pump?

My little girl started pumping just before she turned 7.  We started with
clipping it (H-tron comes with a lovely easy to use clip case) to her waist
or slipping it into a pocket and I also made some clothes with special inside

However, she later chose to just stick her pump in her undies, clipped onto
them.  She refuses to put it anywhere else and she is one stubborn little
girl.  Even when she wears her dresses with the special pockets, she won't
use them.  To bolus, she just quickly pulls out her pump, or sometimes just
does it by listening to the audio confirmation beeps.

The pump does get warm in this spot, but the Novolog rep told me their
insulin is stable up to body temperature.

Barbara, Mum of Claire 8