[IP] Medicaid and MiniMed Supplies

Hi Everyone,

I have a quick question that I hope someone will know the answer to.

I have a patient that is on Medicaid (Illinois Department of Public Aid).
He has in the past had private coverage, but has lost his employment due to
increased medical problems and has now had to have the help of a medical
card to defray health costs.

I was wondering if MiniMed accepted Medicaid?  I have called and left a
message several times with customer sales and even a manager without any
help so far.  I know that they accept Medicare, but was not sure about
Medicaid.  Does anyone know for sure?