Re: [IP] Distronic

On 21 Oct 2002 at 11:51, email @ redacted wrote:

> I checked out the new pump but was wondering if the regular D-tron is
> no longer available?  It isn't on the web site anymore.  Does anyone
> know if it's been taken off the market and why??
> Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)

I looked at the main website in Europe and they still list the D-tron.  I don't know if it is a
situation of not getting a new webpage up, or if they will continue to sell the "old" D-tron in
Europe.  So, it does look like the "regular D-tron" is still on the market.  As to why?  I
would presume for the same reason the 507C is no longer available.  They have
"upgraded" it to the new model.